Study Cards on ireland, war, south
- Britain ceased to be the world's richest country
- This caused a failure of the Victorian confidence in gradual reform
- There were many protests against the government: Suffragettes (women demanding the right to vote), some sections of the army (protesting against the policy concerning Ulster in Ireland) and against the introduction of new taxations.
1928: All adults can vote
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding