Study Cards on metric, year, time
In what way are the British combining conservatism with individualism?
They are proud of being different, so they like to keep on driving on the left-hand side of the road, do not want to adopt central European time, only partly change to metric system as their measurement system (petrol in litres and temperature in Celcius, but pints in pubs and miles on the road) and start their financial year in april as opposed to the beginnig of the calender year as the rest of Europe does. They are 'Euro-sceptic'.
2. keeping 1 hour difference between their time and Central European time.
3. Start a financial year in April.
4. System of measurement
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding