6 questions on "EIGRP - Diffusing Update Algorithm - Stuck-In-Active State"
- The neighbor router's CPU is overloaded and the router either cannot respond in time or is even unable to process all incoming packets including the EIGRP packets.
- Quality issues on the link are causing packets to be lost
- Low-bandwidth are congested and packets are being delayed or dropped
- The network topology is excessively large
-The neighbor that did no reply will be removed from the neighbor table and their adjencencies torn down.
-The diffusing computation will consider if these neighbors have responded with an infinite metric
-SIA-reply: Yes I still expect my own neighors to send me the replies I have
asked them for
SIA-reply allows to active timer to be reset
Query 90 1SIA-Q 90s 2SIA-Q 90 s 3SIA-Q 90s DROP
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding