8 questions on "EIGRP - EIGRP Metrics, Packets, and Adjacencies - Router Adjacencies"
- Authentication parameters
- AS number
- Use of primary IP addresses
- Common (gemeenschappelijk) IP network address on a single subnet
By default holdtimer is 3 times hello
NBMA 180 sec
Other 15 sec
The sequence number is a nonzero sequence number (niet nul)
the time it takes to send a reliable EIGRP packet and receive an acknowledgment
Amount of time the router will wait between retransmitting an EIGRP reliable packet if an Ack is not received
neighbor. This is to ensure that packets from the neighbor are processed in the correct order.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding