Study Cards on chablis, region, cru
- Part of Burgundy
- Most northerly region, 110 km northwest of Dijon
- Lies in the Valley of river Serein,
- latitude 47NB
What are the exceptions and what are producers that do?
Some new oak ( used by eg William Fèvre)
- Fermentation in stainless steel
- MLF is common.
- Lees contact for some months.
- 60 hl/ha Petit Chablis AOC & Chablis AOC
- 58 hl/ha Chablis Premier Cru AOC
- 54 hl/ha Chablis Grand Cru AOC
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding