Study Cards on grapes, vines, beaujolais
- Bush/Gobelet low training to prevent vines from Mistral wind
- Except some vineyards in the east and south which are trellised and single guyot pruned to make inexpensive wines and aid mechanisation.
Where possible vines are trained on trellises to aid mechanisation where the aim is to make inexpensive grapes
High density (9000>13000 vines/ha).
Max yields 64 hl/ha (Beaujolais and Beaujolais-Villages), 58 hl/ha (Crus).
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding