Study Cards on montalcino, brunello, di
Banfi 1970s, by origin an American import company (Lambrusco) investing in the southern part of Tuscany and Montalcino.
- 100% sangiovese
- Max 54hl/ha
- Extended ageing, 5 years including 2 years of oak.
- Single vineyard may be mentioned
- Premium to super premium priced
Rosso: good to very good, young vines, young wines, 100% sangiovese. Aged in stainless steel or oak for primary aromas. Sold after 1 year.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding