Study Cards on soils, duero, north
- In the north of Spain, high-altitude plateau (north of the Meseta), with continental climate and some maritime influences to the west.
- DO Bierzo
- DO Rueda
- DO Toro
- DO Ribeira del Duero
DO Ribera del Duero
Castilla y Leon VT/IGP
- DO Toro: high altitude; mainly alluvial
- DO Rueda: high altitude; flat plains with iron-rich stony soils for good drainage, some chalky soils beside the Douro in the north.
- DO Ribera del Duero: flat high altitude; best soils have high limestone and large stones for good drainage.
- In general low nutrients soils, that reduce the vigour of the vines
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding