Study Cards on wines, style, beaujolais
- They range in size from 250–1,300 ha.
- Two of the crus, Brouilly and Morgon, are significantly larger.
- Brouilly AOC
- Chiroubles AOC
- Fleurie AOC
- Moulin-à-Vent AOC
- Morgon AOC
The other crus are Saint-Amour AOC, Juliénas AOC, Régnié AOC, Côte de Brouilly AOC and Chénas AOC.
closer in style to Côte d’Or red wines than to most other Beaujolais.
It has more clay in the soils.
and are more full-bodied.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding