Study Cards on wines, valpolicella, medium
The DOCs and DOCGs listed below all have the following in common:
• Corvina and/or Corvinone must be 45–95 per cent of the blend.
• Rondinella: 5–30 per cent
• Other authorized varieties including Molinara.
- Maximum yield is 84hl/ha, resulting in some wines of low flavour concentration.
- typically made with a short maceration on the skins.
- bright purple tints in youth and have red cherry and rose aromatics, no oak flavour,
- low to medium tannins and medium to medium (+) acidity.
- The wines are typically good quality, with some very good examples
- inexpensive to mid-priced.
- The grapes must come from the hilly, defined, historic Classico zone.
- Wines typically have greater concentration than the wines of the preceding DOC.
- The wines are typically good to very good in quality and are inexpensive to mid- priced
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding