Study Cards on antifreeze, cryoprotectants, cryostabilizers
- If sufficient nuclei are present (lowering T too much) --> not sufficient antifreeze proteins present --> crystallisation will still happen
- Only crystal growth is inhibited. Other collapse processes, such as oxidation, or enzymatic browning may still take place, since the matrix in this case is certainly in the rubbery (WLF kinetics) zone. Hence it will be susceptible to collapse phenomena.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding