Study Cards on binodal, solubility, interfacial
Then, for making the final W/O/W emulsion, we need a milder technique, otherwise the emulsion will be damaged. A rotor-stator homogeniser used at low speed could work, or (better) premix membrane emulsification.
- Heating leads to increased solubility --> curve will go up and to the right
- However, in the case of proteins, heating leads to denaturation and due to protein aggregation, protein solubility might decrease --> curve will go down and to the left
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding