Study Cards on lipids, permeability, crystalline
- The extremely low solubility and diffusivity in crystals lead to a low overall permeability.
- The form and orientation of crystals can be important to the permeability behaviour: planar crystals oriented parallel to the surface act as individual layers in series. This leads to a much lower overall permeability.
- However, the higher the crystalline fraction, the poorer the mechanical properties are.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding