- This summary
- +380.000 other summaries
- A unique study tool
- A rehearsal system for this summary
- Studycoaching with videos
A snapshot of the summary - Logic Pro 1: Production
1 Introducing Logic Pro X
1.1 Interface Overview
Welke Key Commands kan je gebruiken voor de volgende Transport Bar knoppen:
1. Play / Stop
2. Begin track
3. Fast Forward
4. Fast Backwards1. Play / Stop = Spatiebalk
2. Begin track = Enter
3. Fast Forward = . (punt)
4. Fast Backward = , (komma)
1.2 Creating and Saving a Project
How do you open a new project?1. File Menu -> New
2. File Meun-> New from Template
When saving your project, which 2 options are available to organize your project?1. Package
What do you need to do when you transfer your project around? (different studio, upload to internet)Check the option to copy audio files, ESX intruments and samples, Alchemy audio data, Ultrabeat samples, when saving the project.
1.3 First Recording
What do need to do create a new EMPTY instrument track?1. Click on the + button in the tracks area.
2. Select Empty Channel Strip at instrument section.
3. Uncheck the Library option.
How do you switch between presets of the channel strip and the instrument itself?1. Open the library.
2. Select the Library Focus Triangle next to the channel strip to see the channel strip presets.
3. Select the Library focus Triangle next to the instrument to see the instrument presets.
How do you set the pre-count for recording with the metronome?Click and hold the metronome -> Select Metronome Settings -> Go to recording settings -> Select number of bars for count-in
Name 2 different ways to set the locator length1. Click and drag to set the locator length.
2. Set the locators in the Transport Bar. (Set display mode to Custom in the LCD Display)
How do you mute toggle on / off all tracks?Hold Command + click on mute to toggle on/off all tracks
How do you mute a range of tracks?Click and drag over the mute buttons of the tracks.