4 questions on "The Short Run Aggregate supply curve - changes in the nominal wages"
- The decline in the nominal wages,
- reduces production cost,
- aggregate supply increases
- and shift the short-run aggregate supply curve to the right.
- When the price of a commodity increases, the overall price of goods in an economy increased
- many contracts included cost-of-living allowances that automatically raised the nominal wage when consumer prices increased
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding