4 questions on "Government policies and Aggregate Demand - Monetary Policy"
- what happens when the central bank decreases the quantity of money in circulation?
- when the central bank increases the quantity of money in circulation
- households an firms have less money,
- which leads them to borrow more and lend less
- this effect is to increase interest rate any aggregate price level,
- leading to a reduces investment spending and higher consumer spending
- shifting the aggregate demand curve to the left
reducing the quantity of money shifts aggregate demand curve to the left
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding