Study Cards on behavior, behaviors, physical
This matches the typical conventions to a subroutine or subprogram.
However, there are situations when additional argument values can be supplied even after the behavior starts. This is typical for .... ?
A Morse code operator continues to decode incoming encrypted cipher text (the patterns of dots and dashes) and produces clear text (natural language, such as English).
In a similar manner, the Morse code operator can continue to decode clear text.
Inputs or outputs flagged as Streaming can continue to appear even though the behaviors have already started.
- The bottom example shows a slot machine that allows for the continual addition of new coins and can produce winnings without ending the session.
- The streaming tags can be added to pins or parameters.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding