Study Cards on event, arriving, signal
It can be..
- A signal arriving or an operation being called : that is a message arriving in Sequence Diagram.
- It can also be a timer expiring
Similarly, an operation being called would be in the operations compartment (or in an inherited operations compartment).
A special reserved trigger, “all,” matches any received event, whether operation or signal, that the object is prepared for.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding