Study Cards on package, names, namespace
- A namespace is a software development concept.
- It is a set of unique names that identify entities.
- A namespace does not allow duplicate names.
- If a name appears more than once, it must refer to the same thing.
The elements inside the package cannot have ....?
A class is also a namespace. It has a set of attributes (see the class symbol, Book, inside the figure), each with a name, and no duplicate names are allowed for the attributes
Why is this?
- They help to organize the project.
- They serve as configuration management structures.
- They can be used to assign work to teams, schedules, and limit the chance the modelers step on each other’s work.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding