Study Cards on state, behavior, transition
It is not possible to bypass the common behavior indicated by the entry/behavior.
entry/behavior is often used to initialize state attributes. If you use the entry/behavior in this way, you will need to:
(1) check that it belongs on all entry transitions and
(2) remove the behavior from the transitions (you do not want them to execute twice).
It is placed inside the body of the state, sometimes in a separate compartment
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding