Study Cards on system, design, models
- the additional things that you have chosen to be part of the solution
- the approaches you are going to take
- the patterns you are going to repeat
- and the decisions you have made
- all to meet the users’ needs and system requirements.
Specialty views are common, for example, a Security View would encompass the set of UML diagrams that cover how the system’s security will work.
Other views may need to be constructed, such as how the system will be installed, upgraded, turned off, disposed of, upgraded, maintained, or replenished. These views are usually tailored to a particular community of interest
Architecture models can include all of the diagrams in UML, but ....?
but may only show the information supporting the current view.
Architecture models need to support reasoning about the structureand behavior of the system, so that changes, when made, will be consistent with the overall architecture.
- composite structure diagrams
- deployment diagrams to an extent not done earlier
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding