Study Cards on uml, model, system
Why is this useful?
Concentrate on those areas that are most unusual or most uncertain.
It is here where the power of UML in helping you to understand the possibilities and communicating your decisions becomes most valuable.
Why would you do that?
- If you wish to produce complete documentation
- to generate automatically complete code from the model
- to perform some other automated model transformation
UML equivalent (tegenhanger) from Flowcharts: Activity Diagram can show the control flow, processing steps and input output but can also show concurrency, interrupts and data flow.
It also can't model any of the behavior features that UML can.
- • the system’s features and characteristics.
- • the structure, behavior, and relationship of the system’s elements.
- • the purposes, architecture, design decisions for the system.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Don't study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding