Study Cards on connectedness, political, divisions
- By regular patterns of social interaction.
- Some sort of social structure.
- Social relationships involve a sense of connectedness, in the form of mutual awareness and a measure of cooperation.
- Social divisions
- Social divisions and conflicts help bring about political change in the form of legitimation crises.
- Society influences public opinion and political culture
- The social structure shapes political behaviour (who votes, who joins parties etc).
Modern society: hollowing out of social connectedness,
Linked to the development of postindustrialism and the fading significance of social class, the emergence of information societies and the growth of individualism.
--> led to change in social connectedness; shift from community to association.
- Economically based class divisions displaced the fixed social hierarchies (based on status and land ownership).
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding