Study Cards on government, political, overload
- Politicians and political parties were encouraged to outbid one another in the attempt to get into power.
- General drift towards corporatism (created growing interdependence between government agencies and organized groups).
So overload theorists tended to call for a significant shift of political and ideological priorities in the form of the abandonment of a 'big' government approach (compared to Neo-Marxists who believe that this is beyond capacity for capitalist democracies to control).
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding