Study Cards on groups, government, corporatism
It's a source of knowledge (compliance of major interests is essential if policy is to be workable).
- Corporatism portrays interest groups as hierarchically ordered and dominated by leader who are not directly accountable to members (corporatism as a mechanism of social control).
- Threat to representative democracy: it creates the spectre of decisions being made outside the reach of democratic control and through a process of bargaining that is in no way subject to public scrutiny.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding