Study Cards on nationalism, nation-state, economic
Nationalism might be in the process of being replaced by multiculturalism.
- Economic life has been progressively globalized. Markets are now world markets, businesses have become transnational corporations and capital is being moved around the globe.
- Nation-state may be the enemy of the natural environment. Nations are concerned primarily with their own strategic and economic interests, and pay little attention to the ecological consequences of their actions.
Resurgent right-wing populism
Rising of euroscepticism
Growing nativist opposition
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding