Study Cards on naturally, nationalism, people
1) all humans are of equal worth (universalism)
2) the world can degenerate into an international state of nature
Examples: both world wars were a result from this expansionist form of nationalism, and the quest by the Bosnian Serbs.
-> nazi Germany
The nation is everything and the individual is nothing. Individual existence only has meaning when it is dedicated to the unity and survival of the nation.
National unity does not demand free debate. It requires discipline and obedience to a single, supreme leader.
Thus, democracy is portrayed as a source of weakness and corruption.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding