Study Cards on parties, political, ideological
- Elite members have greater expertise and better organizational skills.
- Leaders form cohesive groups because they recognize that this improves their chances of remaining into power.
- Rank-and-file members of an organization tend to be apathetic and are, therefore, generally disposed to accept subordination and venerate leaders.
Sometimes factions can break away from parties. Factionalism is often linked to the weight that parties place on political ideas and ideological direction.
Pragmatic right-wing parties usually merely have to balance or conciliate rival tendencies, more ideological parties of the left often have to deal with open disagreement and insitutionalized rivalry.
Together with their inclination to endorse internal democracy, this has generally made socialist parties more difficult to lead than liberal or conservative parties.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding