Study Cards on policies, economic, voting
- the mandate
- Sociological model
- Rational-choice model
- Dominant-ideology model
> Electoral market:
- demand: voters' preferences for policies.
- supply: parties' offer of policies
- Actors behave rationally
- Voters want to influence policy-making
- Parties want votes
> This theory assumes that we have quite detailed information about what is on offer and that we base our choices on this.
> Getting informed about all policies is costly, so there is a shortcut: ideology
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding