Study Cards on politicians, political, politics
- Declining capacity to deliver
- The 'wrong' politicians
- Media negativity
- The growth of consumerist politics
- All politicians/parties look and sound the same (areas of disagreement reduced --> electoral battles less gripping).
2. Advance of globalization: the tyranny that global markets exercise over national economic decision-making places national politicians in the position that even when are confronted by rising demands and expectations, they can't always respond (beyond government control).
2. Political class live in a bubble and have no idea about the cares and concerns of the ordinary people.
3. Mainstream politicians have become nothing more than media constructs (risk of appearing inauthentic).
--> this can lead to:
- We become a society of frustrated and angry people, drawn to support leaders or parties that promise to disrupt the conventional political process (because it hasn't been satisfied).
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding