Study Cards on seek, democratic, defend
- the New Right
They have a preference for a market economy driven by self-reliance and entrepreneurialism.
people join interest groups only to secure 'public goods'
It leads to escalating public spending, because government won't be able to resist demands of interest groups.
2. The institutional structure
3. The nature of the party system
4. The nature and style of public policy
- Through the assembly: lobbying.
- Through political parties: via campaign finance
- Via media and public opinion campaigns.
- Through international organizations
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding