Study Cards on state, aim, social
2) Ensure that contracts or agreements are enforced
3) It provides protection against external attacks
Competition states : states that pursue strategies to ensure long - term competitiveness in a globalized economy
Tiger economies : Fast growing and export - oriented economies moddeld in Japan -> for example South - Korea, Taiwan and Singaport
- Austria and Germany (economic development has been achieved through the construction of a 'partnership state'.
Example: orthodox communist countries (USSR).
Sought to abolish private enterprise altogether (common ownership over private property)
Everything under state control.
Examples: Hitlers germany, USSR.
Surveillance and terroristic policing + pervasive system of ideological manipulation and control.
They extinguish civil society and abolish the private sphere of life.
Goal is to dissolve individual identity.
State religion : A religious body that is officially endorsed by the state, giving it special privileges , but (usually) not formal political authority
AKP: religiously orientated government operating in a context that retains a commitment to constitutional secularism.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding