Study Cards on two-party, government, system
2. The larger party is able to rule alone (majority); the other provides the opposition.
3. Power alternates between these parties.
- Straightforward choice.
- Strong and accountable government.
- Constantly confronted by an opposition.
- Two evenly matched parties are encouraged to compete for votes by outdoing each other's electoral promises, perhaps causing spiralling an public spending and fueling inflation.
- Restriction in terms of electoral and ideological choice.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding