7 good questions and answers about "A View of the Communication Process"
2. Determine the communication objectives to build a relationship and guide customers through the 5A's.
3. Design a message, while taking into account content, structure and format.
Emotional - positive or negative emotions that can motivate purchase.
Moral - sense of what is "right", mostly the case with social causes, such as cleaner environment.
- You need to think about whether you want the best argument first or last.
- You need to think about whether you want to focus on one argument, or on two in terms of positive and negative. Most company's choose for the first option.
Non-personal channels consist of media that carry messages without personal contact or feedback. This affect buyers directly.
Encoding - the sender processes the message into symbols
Message - of those symbols, a message is made up
Media - channels by which the message is send to the receiver
Decoding - the process in which the receiver symbolized the message
Receiver - the other party who receives the message
Respons - the reaction of the receiver
Feedback - the part of receivers respons communicated back to the sender
Noise - unplanned distortion during the communication process.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding