9 good questions and answers about "Differentiation and Positioning"
2. Choosing the right competitive advantages.
3. Selecting an overall positioning strategy
4. Communicating and delivering the position to the market.
2. Choose the right competitive advantage
3. Select an overall positioning strategy
Serivce; differentiation on speed and convenient service.
Channel; differentiation on design of channel's coverage, expertise and performance.
People; hiring and training people, better than competitors do.
Image; should convey a product's benefits and positioning.
- Distinctive: Competitors do not offer the difference, or the company can offer it in a more distinctive way
- Superior: The difference is superior.
- Communicable: The difference is communicable
- Preemptive: Cannot easily copy
- Affordable: Buyers can afford the difference
- Profitable: Needs to be profitable
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding