19 good questions and answers about "Channel Behavior and Organization"
2. Setting channel objectives
3. Identifying alternatives
4. Number of marketing intermediairs
With selective distribution you only stock your product in a few stores, but more stores than the exclusive outlet.
With exclusive distribution you stock your product only in a limited number of outlets.
2. As a result sales
As it tailors the needs of different customer segments.
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding