- This summary
- +380.000 other summaries
- A unique study tool
- A rehearsal system for this summary
- Studycoaching with videos
A snapshot of the summary - Routing and switching v5.0
What are the features considered with IPv6 first-hop security? 3
What are three mode of PFR monitoring?active mode (based on Cisco SLA probes)
passive mode (based on Netflow)
fast mode (based on Cisco SLA probes)
Which factors does PFR use to calculate the best exit path? 3delay
What can PFR passive monitoring measure for TCP flows? 4-delay
What is the purpose of route constraints?to avoid sending unnecessary BGP VPNv4 or VPNv6 updates to the PE router
What are the two main phases of PPPoE?Active discovery phase
PPP session phase
-Active discovery phase – PPPoE client locates a server. A session ID is assigned and the PPPoE layer is established.
-PPP Session phase – PPP options are negotiated and authentication occurs.
What is the difference between single ISIS and multi topology ISIS?Single topology:
- Shares path calculation with IPv4 routing Table. Only one SPF calculation.
- It requires 1:1 correlation of IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces i.e Ipv4 and IPv6 interfaces should be same.
- Independent path calculation from IPv4 routing table. Separate SPF calculation.
- IPv4 and IPv6 configuration are completely different i.e IPv4 & IPv6 interfaces can be asymmetric.
Which two statement about So0 checking in EIGRP OTP deployment is true?-During the import process, the So0, value in BGP is checked against the So0 value of the site map
-During the reception of an EIGRP update, the So0 value in the EIGRP update is checked against the So0 value of the the site map on the ingress interface.
For which configuration sections must you specify the VRF name when configuring DMVPN? 3crypto keyring
Which three statements about EVCs are true?LACP is supported on EVC ports
PAGP is supported on EVC ports
Spanning must use MST mode on EVC ports