10 good questions and answers about "Materials - Introduction"
- Look at the elements themselves
- For example the structure of sand
- Correct for them
- Pick the right samples
Trace elements: ppm
- All techniques are based on electromagnetic radiation = the light around us
- This energy is called the incident energy = start energy.
- That start energy will react with our sample.
- Based on the energy, the reaction will be different (transmitted, resorbed or reflected)
- Higher grades + faster learning
- Never study anything twice
- 100% sure, 100% understanding